Malaysian Indian Issues is divided into 6 sub categories:
- Community sub category of Malaysian Indians Issues addresses problems the Malaysian Indian community faces day to day, such as abysmal socioeconomy status, preoccupation with trivial things and problems in getting priorities right.
- Education sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues promulgates the barriers Indians here have from elementary to varsity education. Education opportunities and the importance of education against all odds will be posted and discussed in this sub Malaysian Indian issues category.
- Lifestyle sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues covers the habits and quirks unique to Malaysian Indians. From the way we talk to the way we dine, all of them will be dissected in this Malaysian Indians Issue sub category.
- Culture sub category of Malaysian Indians issues emphasizes on beneficial Indian culture being forgotten and obsolete cultural mannerisms that need to be jettisoned if we are to make any impacting progress in this globalized world.
- Social media category of Malaysian Indians issues focuses on the trends, fads and idiosyncrasies of social networks that either influences or affects the Malaysian Indian society. From teenage quirks to ALS awareness ice bucket (and other trends that may spring up) this sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues strives to expose em all.
- The General sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues functions to encompass everything Malaysian and the happenings around the world in the spirit of being Malaysians and global citizens.
Malaysian Indian issues aim to reach the deepest corners of our community and bring about much needed change in terms of equality, justice and fairness via words. The pen is sharper than the sword after all.
Jagat won the Best Malaysian Film category at the 28th Malaysian Film Festival (FFM 28) on 3rd September 2016 which was held at Kuala Lumpur Conventi... Read more
MySkills is an organization that helps Indian youth embroiled in underachievement in SPM and school dropping out. But chances are, you’ve never heard... Read more
Valentine’s Day 2016 is around the corner and everywhere, love is in the air. Malaysian Indian guys who are couple fret to the max on how their... Read more
Okay, just because 2 Malaysian Indian schoolkids embraced and kissed, whole Malaysia, particularly the Malaysian Indian community is upset. The amount... Read more
Note: This is an adaptation of the author’s Facebook post which received both approvals and admonitions. Disclaimer: This is not to offend or ri... Read more