Malaysian Indians Issues tackle topics that matter and beset Malaysian Indians. Malaysian Indian Issues seek to reform and reinstate the mindset, redundant establishments, irrelevant attributes, traditionalism, hypocrisy, plight, dilemma and yoke Malaysian Indians have and are beleaguered with.
Malaysian Indian Issues is divided into 6 sub categories:
- Community sub category of Malaysian Indians Issues addresses problems the Malaysian Indian community faces day to day, such as abysmal socioeconomy status, preoccupation with trivial things and problems in getting priorities right.
- Education sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues promulgates the barriers Indians here have from elementary to varsity education. Education opportunities and the importance of education against all odds will be posted and discussed in this sub Malaysian Indian issues category.
- Lifestyle sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues covers the habits and quirks unique to Malaysian Indians. From the way we talk to the way we dine, all of them will be dissected in this Malaysian Indians Issue sub category.
- Culture sub category of Malaysian Indians issues emphasizes on beneficial Indian culture being forgotten and obsolete cultural mannerisms that need to be jettisoned if we are to make any impacting progress in this globalized world.
- Social media category of Malaysian Indians issues focuses on the trends, fads and idiosyncrasies of social networks that either influences or affects the Malaysian Indian society. From teenage quirks to ALS awareness ice bucket (and other trends that may spring up) this sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues strives to expose em all.
- The General sub category of Malaysian Indian Issues functions to encompass everything Malaysian and the happenings around the world in the spirit of being Malaysians and global citizens.
Malaysian Indian issues aim to reach the deepest corners of our community and bring about much needed change in terms of equality, justice and fairness via words. The pen is sharper than the sword after all.
The murder suicide case in Sungai Petani involving a Malaysian Indian man committing suicide and suffocating his 3 children to death has not shaken up... Read more
Jagat won the Best Malaysian Film category at the 28th Malaysian Film Festival (FFM 28) on 3rd September 2016 which was held at Kuala Lumpur Conventi... Read more
MySkills is an organization that helps Indian youth embroiled in underachievement in SPM and school dropping out. But chances are, you’ve never heard... Read more
Valentine’s Day 2016 is around the corner and everywhere, love is in the air. Malaysian Indian guys who are couple fret to the max on how their... Read more
Thaipusam fever has begun. Already devotees are embarking on fasts and other austerities leading up to Thaipusam 2016. A recap of Thaipusam 2015 and w... Read more
2015 had witnessed many ups and downs, tragedies and achievements. Now, let’s look back on what 2015 has given us to remember about: The deaths... Read more
Since Bharathiyar’s birthday is approaching, we thought of doing our due diligence to felicitate this Tamil iconoclast who’s birthday fall... Read more
Okay, this is for adults only. Kids, concentrate on your studies. Marriage, a union of two people in love or in love due to arrangement. In Indian Hin... Read more
Disclaimer: This is not to slight those who didn’t get straight As in this year UPSR. You are achievers as well. This is not the end. This is ju... Read more
Okay, just because 2 Malaysian Indian schoolkids embraced and kissed, whole Malaysia, particularly the Malaysian Indian community is upset. The amount... Read more
By now, I am sure you’ve have heard about Alcohol free Deepavali 2015. Here the Facebook page if you haven’t. This campaign is the combine... Read more
Fact: Indians are the heaviest drinkers, maybe after Arabs. Below is a screenshot taken from Institute of Alcohol Studies that prove my claim: For the... Read more
Okay, I am nauseated to say the least by the support & sympathy Malaysian Indians are giving to the 2 Malaysian Indian males who slashed the lady... Read more
I am sure you heard of the case where a woman in her 20s was brutally slashed by her own husband and another accomplice in Port Dickson. The woman was... Read more
I was browsing through YouTube videos and I stumbled upon this. And this. Please watch both videos before proceeding to read this article. If you are... Read more
This article is Retamil’s tribute to Bersih 4.0 and the previous Bersih rallies. Okay, Bersih 4.0 has happened. Did it bring change? Not really.... Read more
Astro Sun TV is a staple in most Malaysian Indian households, along with Chakravarthy package and Vinmeen HD. The favourite pastime of a significant n... Read more
Disclaimer: This article may be offensive to some people. Reader discretion is advised. If you want to read anyway, read with an open mind. I have sto... Read more
An increasing number of Malaysian Indian machas and minachis are complaining on Facebook Malaysian Indian girls picture posing – citing that it... Read more